- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cups yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cups raspberries or blackberries
- 1/2 peach, sliced
- Stir the milk and oats together in a large bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes, stopping to stir mid-way through the cooking time.
- Allow the hot milk and oat mixture to sit for 10 minutes, then stir in the cake mix, eggs, melted butter, and salt.
- Transfer this mixture to a greased 8 x 8 baking dish, then scatter the berries and sliced peaches on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes until the center is just set (it may jiggle a little and seem slightly undercooked). Serve warm.
See the original video for this recipe here.