It’s our final day on the farm and we can’t leave without visiting one of the most important animals on the farm — the cow! Memorial Day weekend not only marks the start of Summer, but the official end of school as well. We’re looking forward to sleeping in, extra ice cream, and (hopefully) pool time. And, since cows produce milk, which is used to make ice cream, we’re making MILKSHAKES!
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 Oreo cookies
- Whipped cream to top!
- Blend ice cream, milk, and cookies together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Top with whipped cream!
See the original video for this recipe here.
Expanded Learning Opportunities
– Try this dancing milk experiment.
– Milk your own cow with this hands-on learning activity.
– Did you know you can make plastic from milk? These instructions will show you how.
– Read It Looked Like Spilt Milk and then do this art activity.