- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour (or make your own with all purpose flour + 2.5 tsp baking powder + 1/4 tsp. salt)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour and Greek yogurt (or sour cream) and mix well, until combined. Use your hands to form dough into a ball. Let the dough sit for 5 minutes.
- Lightly flour a solid surface. Sprinkle a tablespoon or two of flour on top of the ball of dough. Transfer the dough onto the floured surface, and press into a circle. Divide the dough into 4 even portions.
- Re-flour the surface again, and get one portion of dough. Use a rolling pin and roll it out into a circular shape. Repeat the process until you have 4 uncooked flatbreads.
- Heat a large, non-stick or cast iron pan on medium heat. When hot, place one flatbread on the heated surface and cook for 2-3 minutes, before flipping and cooking for another two minutes. Repeat the process until all the flatbreads are cooked.
See the original video for this recipe here.