- 3 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- green onion, sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 10 oz. package of frozen corn
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add in chopped bacon.
- Once bacon has crisped, remove bacon from the pan and add in the shallot and white parts of the green onion.
- Cook until shallot is caramelized and add in the red pepper.
- Once the red pepper has softened (5-6 minutes), return bacon to the pan, add frozen corn. Season with salt and pepper and green onions.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until dinner and reheat in the microwave or stove.
See the original video of this recipe here.