In celebration of my goddaughter’s 4th birthday, we are making personal pizzas! Just a few ingredients (likely that you have on hand) and you can create your own pizza masterpiece in just a few minutes.
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce
- 8″ flour tortillas
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Toppings of choice
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Place tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spoon sauce onto each tortilla and spread around evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, followed by shredded mozzarella on each pizza.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Place pizzas in the oven directly on the rack and bake for 5 minutes, or until desired color/crispness. Remove from oven and allow to cool a few minutes before cutting and serving.
See the original video for this recipe here.